Electrical Manager Job at Olam Nigeria Limited
Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), customers and service providers. Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Sub-Function: MATS Common
- Responsible for maintenance of electrical and automation system in the entire plant.
- Implementation of TPM, 5S etc.
- Responsible for 24 Hours availability of air, water, electricity, steam and instrumentation systems.
- Responsible for minimal (Zero) down Time and Kaizen activities.
- Generate MIS and maintain documentation on all aspects of operation and maintenance activities including power, fuel, check sheets and AMC documents etc.
- Raising capital proposals, annual budgeting of utility, electrical power, steam air, water and automation system.
- Responsible for maintaining the MTTR, MTBF and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Utility section: 2 MVA DG sets, HT/LT distribution, 8TPH Husk fired Boiler, 400 KLD ETP, RO plant, Water softener, firefighting system.
- Coordinate and provide support to different departments including quality, mechanical, production and administration.
- Manpower management and departmental training.
- Responsible for maintenance of targeted KPI’s.
- Responsible for vendor development and spare parts management.
- Ensuring adherence to statutory standards in the factory and liaising with Government
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering.
Experiences / Knowledge / Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience.
- Strong bias for action
- Excellent inter-personnel skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Ability to multitask with little or no supervision.
- Overall is well suited to be selected for the role
- Demonstrates the functional competencies and skills required to perform in the role
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration, managerial and leadership competencies required to perform in the role
- Aligned to the Olam culture and Shared Values.
- Second Engineer, MPSV - M / F Job at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria
- Operator / Technician, Electrical Job at Dangote Group
- Technical Facilitator Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Facility Officer Job at Hello Energy
- Operator & Technician, Mechanical Job at Dangote Group
- Field Technical Engineer Job at DXC Technology
- Chief Engineer Job at Trust TV
- Information Systems Support Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Linux Network / Office Automation Engineer Job at Access Solutions
- Project Engineer Job at Recore Limited