Electrical Site Supervisor Job at SkipperSeil Limited
Skipperseil Limited manufactures power generation equipment. The Company manufactures power and grid transformers, isolators, control relay panel, vaccum circuit breaker, and metering units, as well as offers consultancy and EPC services. Skipperseil serves customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Site Supervisor
Job Locations: Abuja and Ikorodu - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a full-time Licensed Master Electrician to supervise, lead, direct and coordinate electrical and Solar installations at its construction/work site(s), ensuring work is performed productively, safely and with the expected quality meeting all NEPA and Skipper Seil requirements.
- Surveying sites where solar electrical systems to installed.
- Able to do Electrical wiring works for commercial building and residential buildings.
- Perform the ask in accordance to the safety procedures.
- Trace the faults in the systems and rectify the faults.
- Drafting electrical installation plans and technical diagrams.
- Supervise the electrical installation of commercial rookop and ground-mounted solar PV systems.
- Communicate with project management and clients in connection with field issues.
- Investigate and resolve field issues.
- Provide technical support for business development teams.
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the project plans and approved contract documents.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Minimum of ND in Electrical, Technical or related Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Electrical Technician in Building Electrification, Knowledge in Solar System will be added advantage.
- Training in Solar System and Buidling electrification will be preferred.
- Age: 24 to 35 Years
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Electrical Engineer Job at Sagar Vitaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Engineering and Projects Manager Job at Cainergy International Limited
- Engineering Marine Advisor III Job at ABNL Limited