Electronic Technician Job at Berrytech International
Berrytech International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electronic Technician
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are searching for a well-organized, reliable Electronics Technician to join our excellent company.
- Degree or completed coursework in Engineering or Electronics.
- A relevant certificate or license may be required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Company Engineer Job at TTL Group
- Technical Advisor (M / F / D) Job at Liebherr Group
- Service Engineer (M / F / D) Job at Liebherr Group
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Plant Operator Job at Josepdam Port Services
- Factory Electrician Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Equipment Mechanic (Compressor) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Plant Manager Job at Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Limited
- Java Software Engineer Job at ParallelScore
- Civil Engineer Job at tesdorpfs.com