Engineering Manager Job at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- To lead the multi-functional / dimensional Engineering and Project management Team within the Lagos facility, while ensuring at all times assets are managed, maintained and operated at world class standards in the areas of safety, quality and cost
- To be an active and integral member of the Facility Management Team (FMT). Providing input on strategic and tactical plans for the Plant
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition always while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant. Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and execute a world class maintenance strategy for the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and Cavil’s, within the plant maintenance teams.
- Develop and implement best practice management, encompassing lean methodology in the areas of, Capex, preventive maintenance and project management excellence in systems and processes.
- Lead, plan and execute Mill efficiency and plant capacity and improvement modification projects.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training. Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximises the capabilities of team and individuals. Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration: 6 main behaviours in our culture: win consistently, continuously improve, build trust, build talent, make decisions, think customer. 4 values: caring, accountability.
Good to Have:
- Building Strategic Relationships
- Innovation | Decision Making
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education
- Minimum of 10 years previous engineering and leadership experience in FMCG environment.
- Project Software Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Project Engineer Job at LOPTERRA
- Network Services Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Hardware / Application Support Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Instructor
- Project Engineer Job at Dutum Company Limited
- Regional Sales Engineer Job at Timken South Holdings
- Partner Integration Engineer Job at Kwik Delivery
- Mercedes Benz Auto Mechanic Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited