Engineering Manager Job at Lendsqr
Lendsqr is making sure that Nigerians assess loans at the time of their need by helping lenders reach these borrowers at scale. Our LaaS (lending-as-Service) provides lenders with cloud technology, data, and native integrations that help lenders lend securely, cost effectively, sustainably and ethically. We also provide the expertise required for navigating the required technology and uniquely designed solutions suited to lenders’ needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the role of the Engineering Manager.
- This is an exciting role responsible for leading the software engineering team.
- Engineering Manager responsibilities include overseeing the successful execution of products and projects within the Lendsqr technology team.
- Design, execute, utilize and maintain software engineering applications.
- Prepare all required Technical Proposal pertinent to software engineering.
- Support to recruit engineering personnel, technical staffing and project team formation.
- Comply with all professional departmental as well as company best practices.
- Present project management backup as required.
- Help translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- Supervise engineering deliverables.
- Manages continuing support and provide system metrics for client facing products.
- Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
- Support preparation of Technology Roadmap.
- Administer support for Business Development, Systems Engineering and SR Technical personnel.
- Supervise training and development of software engineering staff.
- Assign work to software engineering personnel and evaluate plus manages their performance.
- Supervise reporting responsibility for independent software contractors, software engineers and outsourcing partners.
- Ensure software engineering personnel is suitably trained to perform all job function and suitably use project and software related tools.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience as a senior software engineer
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience leading a team
- Advanced competency in design and architecture
- Advanced competency in pipeline scripting / YAML
- Minimum of intermediate competency in React and / or Angular
- Good, working, knowledge of a Git
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Advanced competency in documentation
- Advanced competency in SQL and ORM
- Good, working, knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of TypeScript for the backend (NodeJS)
- Advanced competency in infrastructure and services with at least a good working knowledge of AWS.
- Remote work experience would be an advantage.
- Base pay
- Incentive pay
- Other company benefits as defined by policy.
- Job Vacancies at BT Technologies Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at WTS Energy
- Electrical Technician Job at Excellent Jobs
- Senior Electrician / Mechanic Job at Bill Energy Services Limited
- Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Engineer Job at Source Select
- Mechanical Engineer Job at EPCM Engineers Limited
- UPS Field Engineer Job at Vertiv
- Electrical Engineer Job at High Caliber Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide