Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Recruitment 2019
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into Teaching staff position below of the Enugu State Primary Education system:
Job Posted: Teacher
Job Location: Enugu
- Applicants must have the National Certificate in Education (NCE).
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail address: email@example.com
Deadline 27th May, 2019.
- All applicants are to specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification
- Written examinations will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am. All applicants are required to come with their identification cards to the venue of the examinations
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews which will also take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Geography Teacher Recruitment at D-Pride International School
- Teacher Job at Masters Ville Children School
- Reader Job at Redeemer's University
- English Teacher Job at Datforte International Schools
- Mathematics Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Primary School Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Classroom Teacher Recruitment at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Training Manager Job at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
- Home Economics Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Mathematics Teacher Job at Roemichs International School