Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Recruitment 2019
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into Teaching staff position below of the Enugu State Primary Education system:
Job Posted: Teacher
Job Location: Enugu
- Applicants must have the National Certificate in Education (NCE).
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 27th May, 2019.
- All applicants are to specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification
- Written examinations will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am. All applicants are required to come with their identification cards to the venue of the examinations
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews which will also take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Trainee Consultant Recruitment at Pierre Consulting
- Training & Development Officer Recruitment at Egbin Power Plc
- Experienced Teacher Recruitment at Laurels Foundation School
- Teacher Job at Lagos Muslim International School
- Teacher Job at KINGDOM SPROUTS
- Teacher Job at Keen British School
- Class Teacher Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Lecturer Job at BlueSlip Limited Nigeria
- Home Tutor Job at Home Prep School
- Head, School Of Communication Recruitment at Grittyplus Limited