Ericsson Engineer Graduate Trainee Programme (GEN-E Graduate)
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineer Graduate Trainee Programme (GEN-E Graduate)
Job ID: 729644
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark.
- When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
- This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
- We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career.
- Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
- Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds
- We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
- We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following Bachelor' Degrees:
- Computer Science / Telecommunications/ Electronics and Communications or equivalent degree
- Have completed NYSC
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
- Bankly Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP)
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Associate Programme
- 2024 Smartcity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme (Technology Track)
- Receptionist Job at Estee Hotels
- Mercy Corps Recruitment for Finance Intern (NYSC)
- International Facilities Services Recruitment for NYSC Graduate Intern
- Personal Assistant (NYSC) Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Customer Relationship & Sales Officer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Graduate Trainee Programme