Executive Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organization that proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organizational problems develop improvement plans, deploys those plans, and monitors the plans to ensure improved organizational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The main function of this job role is to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s Chairman and Senior-level managers.
- The job holder will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members as well as conducting extensive research as assigned
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Manage the Chairman’s calendar and set up meetings take minutes during meetings and disseminate to relevant parties accordingly
- Represent the Chairman in calls and meetings when unavailable
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Perform the duties of an office manager by keeping up with office supplies, inventory, etc.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Professionally organize and maintain the office filing system
- Act as a gatekeeper, making decisions about who gets access to the Chairman and what information the Chairman receives
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Conduct research and prepare research reports that influence company policy and products development
- Conduct statistical analysis of data sets
- Perform other duties as assigned
Competencies / Skills
- A degree in Biological Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Adept attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. copy machines and e-calendars)Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences
- ResourcefulnessPersonal integrity and high ethical standards
- Adaptive, flexible, and inquisitive to stay abreast of emerging trends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Job Vacancies at ElectHER
- Job Recruitment at Pickmeup International Company
- Office Assistant Job at Sotvic Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Personnel Job at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
- Executive Assistant Job at ROYAL TOUCH INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD
- Production Manager
- Operations Officer
- Customer Service and Sales Administrator
- Office Assistant Job at GAL Express Limited
- IT Administrator Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)