Executive Assistant Job at Dominion Consulting
Dominion Consulting - Our top client, who aims at disrupting microcredit in Africa by building a credit system to help people reach their financial freedom and turn their dreams into reality.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
MBTI Personality Type: ISFJ,ESTJ
- Our client is looking to hire an Admin Assistant, who will handle the day-to-day Administrative activities.
- You'll provide support to the development and monitoring of processes.
As the Admin Assistant, you will model their values and ensure career growth, professional development, and equity of their company. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Track daily, weekly and monthly field operational data
- Assist the operations manager in co-ordinating,tracking and assessing relevant metrics for the field agents.
- Responsible for effectively identifying, investigating, and resolving agent complaints
- Conduct record keeping.
- Responsible for effectively identifying, investigating, and resolving customer complaints.
- You will be responsible for providing support to ensure successful operations, leading business growth.
- Responsible for coordinating office assistants to ensure that field and customer data is updated daily or as at when due
- Responsible for organizational development- identify training needs and coordinate activities for all levels of employees.
- Monitor and report on relevant metrics.
- Provide guidance on items needed in the field.
- Your focus will be on fostering an environment of high-performance, innovation, and passion that will help their company flourish.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0 - 1 year of experience
- High ethics, integrity and judgment.
- Proficiency and Knowledge in Google Workspace and tech savvy.
- Strong communication skills,
- Research, analyze information/data and make recommendations.
- May involve traveling to different parts of the country as necessary.
What Do You Stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Front Desk Executive Job at Sambus Geospatial Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Choice Talents NG
- Cafe / Restaurant Manager Job at Lo'meedar Fresh
- Admin Officer Job at Coinbox Limited
- Field Operations Supervisor (Electrical Tunu) Job at Vagan Oil and Gas Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Western Development Company Limited
- Admin & Account Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Ayara Ibile Limited
- Head of Operations (Travel and Tours) Job at Rimdinado International
- Admin Officer and Personal Assistant to the MD Job at Sproxil Nigeria Limited