Executive Assistant to the Executive Director at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation registered to contribute positive changes in the economic and social status of Nigerians and Africans through effective programs that deliver sustainable outcomes. The Organization currently has its Head Quarters in Abuja, (FCT) with state offices in Kogi State, Niger State, and Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Executive Director with the day-to-day business of the organization including scheduling meetings and maintaining the director’s calendar, preparing correspondence, coordinating travel, other related functions
- This individual exhibits a high level of professionalism and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with donors, board members, clients, and staff under the direction of the Executive Director.
- This individual is a self-starter, extremely organized, and has a keen eye for detail, and highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Monitor and manage all phone calls and emails, prioritise actions, and escalate where necessary for the E.D.
- Extensive diary management including high-level meetings with internal and external stakeholders, VIPs, and other appointments and commitments
- Extensive travel management including flights, accommodation, itineraries, and expenses
- Prepare and format documentations including correspondences, presentations, meeting agenda, minutes, submissions, and reports
- Maintain filing system and databases and action incoming and outgoing mails
- Other administrative duties as directed
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- (Additional professional-level administrative services or social service experience may be an added advantage)
- The equivalent to five years of full-time in a similar capacity, professional-level administrative or managerial experience, preferably in an NGO service delivery setting.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess the following Knowledge & Abilities
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of attention to detail with demonstrated ability to show initiative and creativity in problem-solving
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Demonstrated experience with complex travel management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and set priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large and varied workload and maintain motivation under pressure
- Plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies.
- Identify management and operational problems, investigate and evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Prepare clear, accurate, and effective reports, correspondence, policies, newsletters, and other written materials.
- Organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Exercise sound independent judgment within established policies and guidelines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the e-mail.
- This position is open only to applicants residing in FCT - Abuja.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AYGF is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Office Assistant / Janitor Recruitment at AfriTech Digitals Limited
- Career Opportunities at afrobeat
- Administrative Assistant Job at China Harbour Engineering Company Limited
- Finance / Admin Officer Recruitment at Bishop & Rooks
- Administrative Manager Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Krystal Medical Centre Recruitment for a Female Front Desk / Receptionist
- Pharma Ethics Ltd Recruitment for Female Administrative Officer
- Administrative Officer Recruitment at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Zilt Investment
- Office Clerk / Administrative Secretary (Female) Recruitment