Executive Driver Job at Civic Petroleum
Civic Petroleum was incorporated in Nigeria on the 3rd of January 2014, as a private liability company. Our company is a privately owned oil and gas company trading in refined petroleum products in the downstream and midstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Driver
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport employees and the Managing Director in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Experience: 2 - 15
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- Availability to occasionally take the weekend
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Trucking coordinator Job at OnePort 365
- Ongoing Recruitment at J-Six Group
- Car Driver Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Truck Driver Job at Blume Nigeria Limited
- Driver Job at Body Affairs Diagnostics
- Job Recruitment at synapse services
- Driver Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Driver Job at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Driver Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Truck Driver Job at Hamik Engineering Limited (HEL)