Exxon Mobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme (Social Science / Humanities)
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
Job Location: Lagos
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world's leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A Cover Letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- IT Operations Intern Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Accounting and Audit Trainee Recruitment
- Graduate Software Engineer (PHP) Intern Recruitment at Buffer Media
- Human Resource / Recruitment Intern Job at TeamAce
- Action Health Incorporated Recruitment for Graduate Intern - Administration
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc Young Engineers Programme 2021
- Graduate Information Technology Officer Recruitment at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Account Assistant Intern / NYSC Recruitment at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
- 2021 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme- Global Banking