Exxon Mobil Recruitment for Geophysical Operations Specialist
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Position: Geophysical Operations Specialist
Job Location: Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to seismic acquisition projects, safety of seismic field operations, overseeing geophysical contractors and Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) consultants.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in 2D & 3D seismic acquisition and processing techniques as well as Office and Geoscience
- Applications. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Geophysics or Physics
- Master's degree (M.Sc) or 'Doctor of Philosophy' (Ph.D.) in Geophysics
- 5-10 years experience in a Geophysical Operations role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of applicable laws regulations and guidelines on seismic operations
- Geoscience computing and Data Analysis skills
- Willingness to work in any location
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil and gas industry
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the "Select Country" drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the "Search button" to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the "Search openings" button for results
- Click on the Job title (Geophysical Operations Specialist) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the "Apply now" drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click "Start"
- Sign in or click on "Create an Account"
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the "Read and accept the data privacy statement" link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click "Accept”
- Click "Next" to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click "Save" to complete your application profile at a different time or "Submit" to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click "View Profile" if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under "Jobs Applied" section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
- Data Analyst Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Marketing Analyst Job at Vestiro Integrated Services Limited
- Audit / Quality Control Officer Recruitment at InfraVision
- AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited Recruitment for a Business Analyst
- Quality Control Officer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment at Venture Garden Nigeria
- Quality Control Officer Job at ResQ Promotions
- Chemist Job at Zicli Synergy Limited
- Business Development Analyst Recruitment at Machineyard.com.ng