Facility Associate / Receptionist Recruitment
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Facility Associate / Receptionist
Ref Id: R406
Job Location: Nigeria-Abuja
Job Type: Full time
- The job of the Facility Associate / receptionist is to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- He/ she also notify MSH personnel of visitor arrival and directs them as appropriate.
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance
- The Facility Associate / receptionist also maintains security by following procedures; answers or refers inquiries, monitors logbook and issues visitor tags.
- Utilities and communications infrastructure;
- Space management.
- Attend to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies MSH personnel of visitor arrival.
- Facility, store and contract management;
- Building and grounds maintenance;
- Planning and Supervision
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Responsible for on/off of generator and comes over the weekend when there is need
- Assist in inventory verification exercise
- Contact and supervise artisan for any repairs in the office
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcome and attend to visitors for referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail / deliveries / couriers.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- High school degree. University degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to work a switchboard
- Logical and flexible approach to solving problems, especially when working under pressure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Verbal and written language skills in English
- Telephone Etiquette skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening, Professionalism
- Customer Focus, Organization
- Informing Others.
- Office Assistant Job at Landover Company Limited
- Admin and Account Officer Job at McPeniel Associate
- Front Desk Officer Job at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Idyllic Technologies Limited Recruitment for an Admin Officer
- Receptionist Job at Amagbuz Venture
- Executive Assistant Job at Squarednote Global Concept
- Front Desk Officer Job at Bellforte Consulting
- Human Resource / Admin Officer Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Secretary / Bursar Job at Tanikem College