Factory Manager Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a wholly indigenous furniture manufacturing and retailing company. The company produces and retails home and hotel furniture ranges as well as home accessories and gift items. All of these items are produced locally in Nigeria. For over 10 years the business concern has been on how to constantly serve the need of existing as well as prospective clients better, while continuously watching the market trend. This has been a selling mark for the company and has helped constantly to take the company to the next level. The company has always been on the lookout for new technology to help diversify and improve on its products and services.
In order to ensure the delivery of its focused growth strategy, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Factory Manager
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will plan, coordinate and control manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- As the Factory Manager, you will make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
- You will be responsible for both human and material resources.
In addition, you will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You will need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for management
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of successful production management experience.
- You must have strong planning and organization skills and ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- You must have the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality, the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients, strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time, ability to work under pressure and multitask, strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines are essential for this role. In addition, you must have a results-driven approach to work and ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- You must be proficient in relevant computer applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Experienced Catering Manager Job at Sundry Foods
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Depot Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Events Hall Manager Job at JMK Nigeria Limited
- Operations and Planning Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resources & Administration Head Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Operations Officer Job at Baykins Group
- Executive Assistant Job at Kloverharris Limited