Factory Worker (Wood Work)
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is young and dynamic furniture and building consultancy with key focus on structures, interior designs, sales and supply of premium building materials and equipment.
Our client seeks to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker (Wood Work)
- Experience with various aspects of furniture manufacturing, operating machines, panel processing etc. Or
- Experience in furniture installation.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Minimum School certificate as educational requirement.
- 2-4 years’ working experience preferably in a field related to wood work.
- All candidates must possess good command of English language (spoken and written) and without any form of regional accent.
- Remuneration and Benefits
Salary, commission where applicable, lunch, thirteenth (13th) month, paid annual leave, medical and pension.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Hillcrest Agro-allied Industries Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at GODP Consulting
- Painter Job at Swiss International D'Palms Airport Hotels
- Caronc investment limited Recruitment for Furniture Craftsman and Apprentice
- CNC Operator Job at R.A.THINK DESIGN
- Lecturer II (Fine and Applied Arts) Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University
- Process Artisan - Packaging Job at SABmiller Plc
- Helper/Artisan Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Artisans & Technicians Recruitment at Eko Maintenance Limited