Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Customer Development Representative
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Development Representative
Job Locations: Lagos/ Port Harcourt/ Kano
- Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
(Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target. Monitor and report sales equipment usage.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- With minimum of 2-3 years FMCG experience in sales.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of the business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder
- Business development skills
- Customer Service Officer
- Customers Call Agent
- Administration Associate (Protocol) at United Nations World Food Programme
- Front Desk Officer
- Support Worker
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Agent
- Client Service Representative