Farm Account Officer Job at Swift Consulting
Swift Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Farm Account Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Our client is in need of a Farm Account Officer to be stationed in the farm and remit inflow accordingly.
- Remit Inflow accordingly
- Perform accurate operation of cash registers of the farm.
- Explain the farm pricing systems to customers.
- Provide information about the farm produce to customers accurately.
- Balancing of cash registers and generate report on credit sales and debit sales.
- Ensure that prices and quantities are correct.
- Accept payment and issue receipts.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Process Exchanges or refunds on items
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.A in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have solid math skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must have high level of accuracy
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle transactions accurately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Internal Audit Executive Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Accountant / Store Keeper
- Internal Control & Audit Manager at Innovectives LLC
- Client Service Operations Officer
- Accounting and Auditing Jobs at Libra Motors Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Accountant Job at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited