FHI 360 Masive Recruitment for Technical Officers - Logistics
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes -experts 1nHealth, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society Gender, Youth, Research and Technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FRI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Position: Technical Officer - Logistics
Job Locations: Adamawa, Bayelsa, Gombe, Kano, Ogun, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Borno, Jigawa, Taraba & Yobe
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Technical Officer-Logistics will assist the Senior Technical Advisor Logistics in all aspects of logistics and supply chain management of health commodities.
- S/he will provide technical support and leadership to Nigeria's efforts to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management system of health commodities using evidence based data from the Logistics management information system, to reduce stock-outs, lower costs and eliminate wastage,
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Pharm with 5 to 7 years post national youth service experience managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting /quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Application Closes on....
27th July, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: email@example.com
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the lob title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be
- Front Desk Representative Job at Vines Realty Nigeria
- Dispatcher Job at Totality Work Ventures
- Office Administrator Job at LIFE Theological Seminary
- Logistics Officer Job at USAKING Services Limited
- Seasoned School Administrative Officer Job at Royalcourt Private School
- Driver and Dispatch Rider Recruitment at Breadish Bakery
- Front Desk Officer Job at Roundsquare Integrated Services
- Office Administrator (Female) Recruitment at Briotech Solutions
- Admin / HR Intern Recruitment at Roundsquare Integrated Services
- Admin Assistant Job at Kloverharris Limited