Fidelity Bank Plc Internal Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2019
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Internal Recruitment – Graduate Trainee
Job ID: #000009
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- Required Skills: Graduate Trainee
Deadline 10th May, 2019.
Note: Internal Graduate Trainee (GT) recruitment for outsourced employees ONLY.
- Insurance Sales Associate Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) Recruitment at Strugz
- PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Advisory Services
- Asharami Energy Limited Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2020
- Insurance Advisor Job at AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY(AIICO PLC)
- Head, SME Banking Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Credit & Business Development Job at a reputable Bank