Fidelity Bank Plc Internal Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2019
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Internal Recruitment – Graduate Trainee
Job ID: #000009
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- Required Skills: Graduate Trainee
Deadline 10th May, 2019.
Note: Internal Graduate Trainee (GT) recruitment for outsourced employees ONLY.
- Corp Member Recruitment at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Management Graduate Trainee Job at Food Concepts Plc
- Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Warehouse Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program 2019
- VDT Communications Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Regional Service Manager
- Relationship Manager – Telecoms & Power