Field Agronomist Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Position: Field Agronomist
Job Location: Zamfara
- Master's in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any other related field
- Certificate and experience in marketing especially in agricultural products
- 2-4 years working relevant working experience as a Field Agronomist
- Must be well rounded in fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers in specialised areas.
- Must be based in Zamfara or willing to relocate at your own expense and can speak the local dialect fluently
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Partner Experience Lead (Ecommerce) Job at Afrimash Nigeria
- Senior Agronomist Job at Whitfield Ventures Limited
- ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) Farming Skills Training Programme 2020
- Agricultural Supply Chain Specialist Job at AHL ULTIMATE
- Broiler Manager Job at Padoserve Limited
- Agronomist Job at Padoserve Limited
- Farm Processing Specialist Job at Butren Investment Limited
- Agricultural Scientist Job at FOAK Business Solutions Limited
- Agronomist Job at Precision Agriculture for Development (PAD)
- Farm Supervisor Job at Butren Investment Limited