Finance & Admin Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Finance & Admin Assistant
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Temporary
The DFID Project is a Nigerian Accelerated Learning Intervention model aimed to be enhanced through technical reviews of instructional material, teacher certification, gender sensitive programming and robust research on education delivery. FBI 360 and AHNI form a lean project consortium with extensive experience and established stakeholder relationships in northwest Nigeria that will enable fast start-up and strong results.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities mostly in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria
- Finance & Admin Assistant will be responsible for data collecting on the field using data capture and reporting tools (DCRTs).
- Support the M&E Reporting Officer with data collection, collation and entry.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.A/BSc or similar degree with 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance
- Minimum three (3) years working experience with INGOs, NGOs and/or CBOs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or
- Accountant / Admin Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Head of Finance Job at GBC Professional Services
- Head, Internal Control and Compliance Job at a reputable Bank
- Enugu State Government Recruitment for Auditor-General for Local Government
- QA / QC Engineer Job at NLIGHTIN
- Financial Planner Job at Capital Express Assurance Limited
- Account Manager Job at Henox Technologies
- Finance Officer Job at Plan International
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting