Finance and Administration Assistant (FAA)
RTI International is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 5,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International, hereby invites applications from highly resourceful, motivated and experienced professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Finance and Administration Assistant (FAA)
Job Locations: Abia, Delta, Imo, Niger, Sokoto, Taraba
Slot: 6 Openings
RTI International in collaboration with Plan International and other partners are implementing a 4-year USAID funded Effective Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (E-WASH) program. E-WASH will provide technical assistance to and will work in collaboration with state governments to improve urban water service delivery by strengthening the governance, financial, and technical viability of six (6) state water boards (SWBs) in Nigeria. The overall goal is improvement of urban water and sanitation service delivery.
- The Finance and Administration Officer will be responsible for the provision of day-to-day support for project office operations to ensure financial, contractual, and administrative functions of the project in the assigned state are implemented in a timely manner.
- The responsibilities include but not limited to petty cash management, vendor payments within the state, state level budgeting, and other related expenditures.
- S/He will provide logistical and travel support, procurement assistance, maintenance of office files, and project documents. Supervise the project drivers and office assistant as well as any cleaners, low level HR support i.e. leave management..
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- HND in Accounting, master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience in a similar role with an INGO/NGO, structured private or public organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, manage workload and produce high quality, on-time work
- Experience in petty cash management is required
- Ability to work well seamlessly with the project team and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a service-oriented outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letters and CV's as one single Word document to: Recruitment@ewash.rti.org Using the Job Title and Location as the subject e.g "FAA Abia", "FAA Delta", "FAA Imo", "FAA Niger", "FAA Sokoto" or "FAA Taraba" (no other text should be on this subject line) If you would like to be considered in 2 or more states, then you have to submit two or more applications but stating the states of your interest as per the above instruction.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis hence i.e we stop recruiting as soon as the right candidate is found. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they see this advert. This is a re-advertisement hence you are required to re-apply if you had done so earlier. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. We offer a highly competitive renumeration. Take note that any successful candidate will be subjected to a pre-employment background investigation.
- We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
- Internal Audit Officer Job at CONSOLIDATED HALLMARK INSURANCE PLC
- Investment Officer Job at CONSOLIDATED HALLMARK INSURANCE PLC
- Accounts Officer Job at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Financial Manager Job at Transsnet Group
- Accountant - Data Entry at Triton International Company Limited
- Accountant Job at Lotus Beta Analytics
- ICF Nigeria Recruitment for Team/Technical Lead
- Account Executive Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Junior Accountant Job at Montaigne Place
- Accountant Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited