Finance Intern Recruitment at Talentsquare
At Talentsqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Intern
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking a Finance Intern to assist and learn from our clients Director of Finance.
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience on the business side of a fast-paced and growing media and entertainment firm.
- Our ideal candidate has to have experience in finance and accounting and is eager to learn, work collaboratively with others, and possesses a keen attention to detail.
You will assist the director of finance to:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using computerized bookkeeping system- Quickbooks
- Post journal entries into Quickbooks and reconcile accounts
- Prepare various payments schedules such as vendor payment, utility, VAT and withholding tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms (NSITF), pension contribution forms
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports as required
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- A qualified Degree in a relevant field
- This is an unpaid internship with slight stipends.
- Accountant/Administrative Executive Recruitment at Aideplanet Limited
- Accountant Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Treasury Officer Job at Netcom Africa
- Internal Auditor Job at Stern & Kay Consulting
- Accountant Job at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Retail Executive/ Financial Advisor Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Account Officer/Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Lorache Group
- Accountant Job at W & S Logistics Company Limited
- Account Officer Job at Lorache Group