Finance Manager Job at HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for the financial health of the business
- Oversee the activities of the employees of the Finance and Administration Department.
- Monitor the financial health of the business on an ongoing basis and advise as necessary to ensure the nest financial management decisions are taken at any point in time.
- Implement measures to eliminate or, at least, reduce the company's vulnerability to financial risks.
- Set up systems and procedures for monitoring the company's performance and taking actions to remediate actions of identified weakness(es).
- Provide informed, professional and insightful advice to management on financial and administrative matters.
- Provide accurate and reliable financial data and prepare relevant periodic- monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Make presentations to management, clients and other relevant stakeholders as and when necessary, in connection with financial and administrative matters.
- Draft update, present for Management's approval, and thereafter implement all such financial policies and procedures as will assist to ensure the highest levels of financial health for the business.
- Ensure the company's compliance with all relevant legislation relevant to the business.
- Set job-related performance objectives for employees in the Finance and Administration Department, monitor their performance, providing such feedback and capability development efforts as will enhance the effectiveness of the department and its employees.
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Accuracy of records
- Sound decision making
- People management
- Timely preparation of accounts
- Chief Executive Officer
- Other Departmental Managers
- Suppliers and contractors
- Government officials
- Core capabilities
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills;
- Computer skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Key Metrics
- Audit rating
- Quality of advice and decision-making.
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional ICAN membership is compulsory
- M.Sc./MBA in Finance
- At least 8 years experience, 4 of which must be post-qualification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings
- Account Officer Job at HST Limited
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Account Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Upstream
- Microsoft Corporation Recruitment for Account Executive - FSI
- Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Female Entry Level Accounting Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults