Finance Officer (PWF Unit) Recruitment at the Taraba State Government
The Taraba State Government of Nigeria is currently implementing the Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO) - World Bank Assisted Project as a means of ensuring that the present unacceptable levels of poverty are reduced. Consequently, the unit responsible for the Coordination and implementations of social protection are expected to have full complement of staff engaged through competitive deployment from within the State Civil Service.
In view of the above, interested State Civil Servants are hereby invited to apply in respect of job position and requirements stated below, stating clearly current place of work, grade level and highest qualification for the under-listed position:
Job Position: Finance Officer (Grade level 10-12)
Job Location: Taraba
Program: Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO)
Unit: Public Work Fare (PWF)
Specific Duties of this Position
- Ensures Petty Cash disbursements are appropriately and adequately documented.
- Produces timely and reliable financial reports as specified in the Financial Guidelines of the project
- Monitors compliance with budget ceilings in financial operations of the State Agency
- Reviews fund withdrawals from project accounts to communities
- Prepares and processes withdrawal applications to the funding agencies
- Participates in the preparation of the annual work plan and budget
- Consolidates the community and State level financial reports for the State Boar
- Follows up on fund released from the funding partners
- Taking charge of receipt, disbursement and accounting duties that may be assigned
- Indenting for, controlling and issuing treasury books and forms
- Performing mechanical accounting and other accounting duties
- Account reconciliation
- Interpreting and analyzing final accounts
- Preparing monthly fiscal accounts and financial statements.
- A first degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, and other related qualifications, with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in financial management preferably in externally assisted projects.
- Possession of a professional qualification is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit and address Ten (10) copies of their Applications with detailed CV to:
State Planning Commission,
Jalingo, Taraba State.
Note: Candidates are required to state clearly, current place of work, grade level and highest
- Accounting Executive Job at Ashwell Engineering Limited
- Accountant Job at Sales People Nig Ltd
- Finance & Administrative Officer Job at TechnoServe
- Finance Admin Intern Recruitment at Busy Minds Consults
- Cashier Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Finance Officer Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Senior Audit Officer Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Book Keeper Job at a reputable company