Finance Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited "the Bank" is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsiblities
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Plan, assess, monitor and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis
- Prepare and analyze Cash flows.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items, such as cash, cash equivalents, investment, debt.for mamangement and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury related monthly schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other financialinformation.
- Processing andpreparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behaviour as they impact on the bank.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS, etc.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses & to provide advice.
Educational Requirements and Skills
- 2 - 3 years Experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA.
- Very familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to peform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- High analytical and social skill
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
- Loan Officer Job at TeamAce
- Accountant Job at HT-Limited
- Finance Manager Job at HT-Limited
- Account Officer Job at Imagine Global Solution Limited
- Accountant (Manufacturing) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Accountant Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Financial Accountant Job at Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited
- Investment Adviser Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Financial Advisor Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)