Financial Account / Administrative Officer Recruitment
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting - Our client, an Engineering firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Account / Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client, an Engineering firm specializing in power systems planning and maintenance as well as other power-related projects and engineering services is currently hiring an experienced Financial Accountant, who will also serve as the Admin officer overseeing daily business operations.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Organize and supervise office activities.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- HND or BSc in Accounting or any related course.
- CIMA, ACCA or ICAN membership is an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in accounting/administrative role.
- Excellent accounting software user (Peachtree or Sage) and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles and customer service procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented- having an eye for details required in managing tasks and reporting.
- Strategic planning skills and resourcefulness.
- Graduate Accounting Officer Recruitment at Sylken Limited
- Chartered Accountant Job at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Receptionist / Secretary Job at Doluq Security
- Executive Assistant Job at CVM Career Company
- Executive Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager Recruitment
- Export / Import Manager Job at Veepee Group Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Norrenberger
- Job Openings at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Domeo Resources International