Financial Accountant Recruitment at Digital Marketing Skill Institute Limited
Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited - We are a global digital marketing training company that uses digital technologies to accelerate the development of digital marketing talents and match them with organisations globally either as employees or entrepreneurs (freelancer or agency) using artificial intelligence (AI).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The Financial Accountant will be responsible for all Accounting related activities/duties spanning from the day to day reconciliation, taxation, budgeting, payroll management, financial reporting, etc
- Digital Marketing Skill Institute is looking to engage a seasoned Accountant to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records in the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
- Prepare the weekly and monthly reports such as budgets and monitors the matching of expenditures with incomes in accordance with the budget.
- Preparation of employees’ payroll and payment of salaries etc as well as schedules including pension, tax, NSITF etc.
- Coordination of employees related tax forms for the issuance of Tax Clearance Certificate and tax deductions cards and arrange for reconciliation when the need arises.
- Responsible for the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Works with the company’s auditors to carry out their routine checks.
- Maintenance of various cash books, ledgers and Invoices as well as preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintain relationships with various institutions and authorities
- Ensure a consistent, profitable growth in revenue through positive planning and management of partners.
- Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
- Advise the Directors and the management as and when required.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Two to three years cognate accounting experience
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Taxation and Payroll Administration
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and Sage accounting software is a must.
- Knowledge of the application of relevant accounting standards.
- Accountant with demonstrated experience in customer service account management is very pivotal to the job function
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and take critical decisions.
- Professional student of Accounting (ICAN, ACCA, etc.) would be an added advantage
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (N75,000 - N120,000 monthly) with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office - always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit - Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- Team Events - Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag - Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
- All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
- Supply Chain Accountant Job at Design Union Limited
- Internal Audit Assistant Job at FBN Insurance Brokers Limited
- Audit Officer Job at IFEX Express Limited
- Site Accountant Job at Arkland Structures Limited
- Audit Junior Trainee Recruitment at Nexia Agbo Abel
- Reporting Accountant Job at Arkland Structures Limited
- Accountant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Enroyale Global Services Limited Recruitment for Account Officer - Agric
- Account Officer Job at Pentagon Real Estate
- Finance Associate Job at Husk Power Energy Systems Nigeria Limited