Financial and Commerce Teacher Job at Leads Legacy School
Leads Legacy School, a reputable Secondary School in Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial and Commerce Teacher
Job Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Job Level: Experienced
- Plan lessons in specific subjects and present them to students using creative teaching techniques in engaging ways daily.
- Assess the weaknesses, strengths and abilities of every student each week and address them appropriately.
- Maintain obvious rules for a disciplined classroom that still allows students to feel comfortable asking questions and brainstorming.
- Adapt lesson plans when class sizes change or students are struggling with a particularly difficult concept
- Report to the department chair or administrator monthly regarding concepts you feel are or are not working, students who require special attention or problems you foresee affecting the ability of students to learn.
- Understand the standardized state tests and adequately prepare students to pass them, building confidence in their ability to demonstrate what they have learned during the school year.
- Contact parents when necessary, communicating any special needs or concerns you feel their child needs or complimenting a student on a good job in class.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Internal Control Officer Recruitment
- Baobab Micro Finance Bank Recruitment for a Loan Officer
- Growth Analyst / Reconciliation Officer Job at Apline Group
- Employment Opportunities at Genesis Deluxe Cinema
- Account Officer Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings