Fleet Operation Officer Job at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally-friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fleet Operation Officer
Job Location: Orile-Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all vehicles within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles.
- Relate with Admin to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g
- Monitor company's fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicle's movements.
- Send weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Assisting in the dispatch of vehicle.
- Assist the unit head-on day-to-day activities.
- Carry out any other assignment from time to time.
- University degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of similar work experience.
- Good knowledge on fleet procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Fleet Operations Officer" as the subject of the email.
- Dispatch Rider Job at FHON Consulting
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Logistics Manager Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
- Employment Opportunities at KONGA
- Stock Keeper Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Logistics Bike Rider Job at EjiCareers
- Dispatch Rider Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Employment Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Logistics Manager Job at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at MAS GLOBAL EXPRESS & LOGISTICS