Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for an Assistant Accountant
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Assistant Accountant
Job Location: Nigeria
- Prepare monthly schedule of cash, bank balance and participate in stock-taking activities.
- Process payment to vendors, third party agencies and provide support to the Financial Accountant on all fixed assets/CapEx related transactions.
- Process online transactions with applicable banks.
- Assist with the annual audit schedules and recurring tax audits.
- Provide all information required on bank transactions to auditors.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum two years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be attentive to details.
- Graduate Account Officer Job at E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited
- Finance Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Accountant Job at Diva Pads
- Financial Accountant Job at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Corporate Finance Associate Job at Babban Gona
- Account Intern Recruitment at IO Furniture Limited
- Financial and Management Accountant Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Account Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Internal Communications Specialist Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited