Front Desk Executive Job at Total Health Trust Limited
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- HND / B.Sc. in any discipline
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Leadership and Guidance
- Decision Making skills
- Optimum Utilization of Resources
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill.
- Front Desk / Sales Representative Recruitment at Cretofit Concept Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer Job at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI)
- Account and Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Front Desk / Receptionist Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Secretary Job at Westforte Lifecare Services
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Admin Assistant Job at Reliance Family Clinics
- Front Desk Officer Job at a reputable company
- Executive Assistant Job at Kids Court Montessori School