Front Desk Officer Job at Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited
Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited came into existence in year 2005, being registered as a Corporate Company, out of the keen desire of making positive difference in the Real Estate Property(s) Investment and Development.
Our desire stemmed from the fact that investment in Real Estate requires huge capital sum that needs to be utilized efficiently and effectively in order to guarantee security and regularity of income recoupable on the capital invested.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Welcome clients friendly and attend to all inquiries
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Candidates should possess B.Sc / HND qualification.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Front Desk Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR / Admin & Executive Assistant Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Administration Manager Job at Wandel International Nigeria Ltd
- Front Desk / Admin Officer (Female) Job at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS
- Secretary Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Executive Assistant Job at Openemployment.ng
- Office Attendant Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Administrative Manager Job at Stedarol Consulting
- Administrative Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Call Center Agent Job at Willco Property Management