Front Desk Officer (NYSC) Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
We are an oil & Gas servicing company that provides procurement & engineering services to major players in the oil & gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer (NYSC)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact for visitors and manages the interface between customers, clients and staff in person and via the use of technology and other means of communication.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding vendor application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in-clients.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- B.Sc graduates awaiting NYSC / Undergraduates/NYSC members
- Must reside in Lagos; close proximity to the Victoria Island
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Male Guest Service Agent (Receptionist) Job at Great Ville Hotels
- Female Admin Executive Job at Wellness Healthcare Limited
- Managing Director Job at Robert Walters
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Centre Manager Job at Intelics Solutions
- Receptionist Job at Estee Hotels
- Front Desk Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Job at ActiveEdge Technologies
- Operations Executive Job at Ginger Travelz
- Front Desk Officer Job at Tenstrings Music Institute