Front Desk Receptionist Job at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Job ID: CameroonHR02
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP - HR
- We are looking for a professional front desk receptionist with a friendly attitude and the capability to multitask.
- Receive mails and direct the visitors
- Receive and distribute mails to recipients.
- Ensure all incoming emails are properly recorded in the system
- Receive and announce visitors to those requested.
- Ensure that every visitor has a badge.
- Ensure that any incoming mail bears the receipt stamp with the current date.
- Ensure that any visitor who goes into the office has been announced.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head HR/ADMIN.
Education and Work Experience:
- GCE A Level or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual (French & English).
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development,
- Executive Assistant, Legal and Compliance Job at Mastercard Foundation
- Executive Assistant Job at Metwest Steel Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Admin Manager Job at Tempkers
- Sales / Customer Service Officer Job at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
- Customer Service Agent Job at MANO Africa
- Front Desk / Administrative Assistant Job at ONELAND AFRICA LIMITED
- Client / Customer Service Executive Job at Proxynet Communications
- Administrative Assistant Job at Trading Partner Ltd
- Office Assistant Job at Smartlead Homes and Investments Limited