Front End Developer Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers.
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front End Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Front End Developerto join our versatile team building world-class products.
- As a Front End Developeryou will be tasked with building and optimizing web pages and features, maintaining brand consistency throughout designs as well as creatinga functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML, CSS and React Jsto create user-friendly web pages.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Optimize web pages and applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency are maintained throughout design.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensureweb designs are optimized for smartphones.
- Build reusable code and create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Implement relevant design changes from feedback to enhance overall user satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the above job role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Full Stack Developer (React) Job at Utopia Media Group
- Courteville Business Solutions Plc Recruitment for a Software Developer
- Product Designer Job at Anyjob
- Software Engineer / Web Developer Job at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Mobile Developer & Frontend Developer Job at TranSave Technologies Limited
- Employment Opportunities at BrilloConnetz
- Job Vacancies at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Web Developer Job at International Housing and Construction Show Limited
- Wordpress Developer Job at ExpressTech Softwares Solution Pvt. Limited
- NodeJS Backend Engineer Job at Jetiffy Limited