Front End Engineer (Senior and Intermediate)
Cavista - Our partner, Axxess, is the fastest growing home health technology company in USA.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Engineer (Senior and Intermediate)
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Type: full-time
Who we are looking for
- A Front End Engineer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care.
- Self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
What you will do?
- Design and build new products and develop features on existing products.
- Act as an influencer in the design and development of innovation healthcare technology solutions.
- Learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative, lightning-fast environment.
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to design and build new features in accordance with best practices and user experience.
- Provide creative ideas and introduce cutting-edge technology.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline required
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and programming required
- Experience with any CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or STYLUS, preferred
- Experience with Typescript, preferred
- Experience with VueJS/Aurelia/CanJS or similar JS frameworks, preferred
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Browserify or similar tools, preferred
- Experience with task runners like Grunt, Gulp, preferred
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Front-end skills and basic understanding of how back-end development works
- Conceptual knowledge of RESTful integration
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Chess and more
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- Respect and Collaborative team environment
- And so much more.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthdays off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Digital Marketing Intern Job at Parmz Digital Technologies
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mustard Stone Technologies Limited
- Branch Controller Job at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Marketing Intern Job at Tesdorpfs.com
- Front Desk Officer Job at Hello Energy
- Sales Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Ticketing / Business Development Officer Job at Jomivic Travels Limited
- Marketing Assistant Job at Birdview Group
- Accountant Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Production Manager Job at Echas Scientific Nigeria Limited