Front Office Manager Job at Golden Tulip Hotel
Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Hotel & Resort is superbly placed to cater to guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests and make all meetings & conferences a real success.
Our luxury rooms and facilities in Agulu, Anambra State offer unparalleled guest services. We are also committed to making our place a great work and provides the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service, where details matter, apply and join our team
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Office Manager
Job Location: Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Front Office
Reports To: General Manager
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with at least 3 years of work experience in the FOM position
- 3 years of previous front office management experience is preferred.
Skills / Qualities:
- Posses advanced training Skills.
- Excellent management skills
- Great interpersonal skills and customer-centrism
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Integrity and good reputation (HONESTY)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Hospitality PMS (OPERA PMS, eZee PMS).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Admin / Inventory Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Administrative Officer / Product Officer Job at Adirelounge
- Office Secretary Job at Think Axis Limited
- Computer Operator / Clerical Assistant / Admin Officer Job at Yaliam Press Limited
- Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at Yaliam Press Limited
- Office Assistant Job at AfriTech Digitals Limited