Full Stack Developer Job at 30century Technologies
30century Technologies - Our software development agency develops fully functional web applications, available online to millions of users. We work with various databases and APIs, and implement scaling and integration with other services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require people that know their stuff (Past projects will be required as proof) and are willing to develop themselves.
- Solid programmers and problem solvers should apply (A detailed test will be given). We don't mind considering Java developers if need be but preference resolves around the above-mentioned
- Work with development teams, customers, and other subject matter experts to ideate software solutions
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through intuitive visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective Web APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness, scalability, and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile-friendly responsive design
- Work with analysts, support, and customers to improve software functionality
- Other duties as assigned
Expected Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Power Engineering, or relevant field
- Must have 4+ years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role. We are looking for someone who has built
- scalable web applications and is looking for a challenge
- Experience developing desktop, web, and mobile applications. Ideally, your portfolio shows an ability to learn and develop solutions across platforms
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., C#, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of tiled map libraries (e.g., Open Street Map, Bing, Google). We value experience within a spatial / geographic problem set
- Familiarity with multiple databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design. We build real-time web applications; they must be intuitive and responsive
- Familiarity with Git, Jira, and Confluence, or similar infrastructure tools
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, with the following information - Full Name, Email, Past projects that can be viewed & what technologies were used and expected salary, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Job Openings at codethatsprints
- Front-end Developer (UI / UX) Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- Backend Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Frontend Developer (ReactJS) Recruitment at DRO Health
- Job Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Employment Opportunities at Youverify
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator Intern Recruitment
- Heckerbella Limited Recruitment for Junior Back-end Developer
- Front End Developer Job at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Intern Backend Developer Recruitment at Rains Media Radio