Full Stack Developer Job at Blackcod Asset Management
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The full stack developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of application, overseeing the automated testing, and providing feedback to management.
- Our ideal candidate is a developer who can understand business needs and translate them into code and collaborate to design and implement software solutions that scale.
- Resolve tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Developing front end website architecture
- Develop, manage, and test well-functioning databases and applications (web and mobile)
- Designing and developing API
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Strengthen the application and environment security, and apply standards, best practices, and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Develop web services supporting VR clients, browsers, and mobile clients
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in both frontend and backend development.
- Experience with large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns, and UNIX/Linux environments.
- Proficiency in browser-side client technologies
- Proficiency in server-side client technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment processes.
- Proficiency in JSON and XML, regular expressions, and version control.
- Exposure to cloud server architecture, concepts, and tools.
Skills & Competency:
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Laravel, Ruby, Python, Java, PHP and .Net
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQL Server, .NET Core, MVC, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Familiarity with Version control system (VCS): GIT-based control
- Knowledge of API (REST & SOAP)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Web Developer Job at Aureole Consulting
- Full Stack Developer (Female) Recruitment at Waje Smart Solutions
- Wema Bank Plc Reruitment for Graduate Web Business & Operations Officer
- Software Development Officer Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation
- Junior Software Developer Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
- Software Development Officer Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria
- InMotion ICT Hub Limited Software Developer Internship Program 2022
- Backend Developer Job at MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK
- Full Stack Software Developer Recruitment at Lendha
- Graduate Backend Developer Recruitment at ScylaCapital