GE Transportation Recruitment for EID Intern
At GE Transportation, we move the world. We are a global digital industrial leader and supplier to the rail, mining, marine, stationary power and drilling industries. Established more than a century ago, GE Transportation is a division of GE that began as a pioneer in passenger and freight locomotives. The GE Transportation Global Headquarters is located in Chicago,Illinois. There are over 65 service sites worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: EID Intern
Ref no: 2973833
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Power Services
- Engineering students who will join our technical team during vacation period.
The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition;
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions;
- Material & equipment inspection;
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part;
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics;
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements: Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Some past leadership experience.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Chief Operations Officer (C.O.O)
- Project Engineering Manager
- Internal Controller
- Petroleum Engineer
- General Manager, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment)
- Senior Business Development Executive
- Chief Electrician Job at WTS Energy
- Chief Mechanic Job at WTS Energy
- Rig Manager Job at WTS Energy
- Field Specialist,Mechanical Job at Baker Hughes