General Manager Job at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Industry: Health Care
- The job holder is to oversee the operation and supervision of the company. To ensure compliance with the industry program and coordinating the budget and expenditure of funds to support all company requirements.
- Minimum of 10- 15 years of cognate work experience, at least 3 of which must have been spent working in a fast-paced environment, in a managerial, Sales and/or Marketing positions
- Minimum of B.Sc /HND in Biological Science or related field
- Postgraduate/Professional qualification preferably in any of the Biological Sciences, Business Development, Sales or Marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of computers in general with high level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, relate in a professional, helpful manner
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new concepts quickly, proactive, creative and flexible
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, other department staff, customers and the public
- Ability to analyse problems, identify solutions and take appropriate action, resolve problems using independent judgment and decision-making processes
- Proven financial acumen, self-management and leadership skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Directs all aspects of the business operations, including sales, purchasing, scheduling, manufacturing, warehousing, shipping/receiving, quality assurance, and customer service
- Controls all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations & production, quality, health & safety, finance and compliance in the company
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance-driven culture
- Ensures that the company’s financial goals are met, including monthly profitability targets Frequently researches cost savings opportunities, leading and monitoring all progress in capturing savings opportunities.
- Enforces all company policies, including production, quality, sales, human resources, customer service and accounting policies
- Monitors the facility’s equipment needs and ensures that the technical team is working to keep the company’s equipment and physical facility are properly maintained
- Understands the technical aspects of the facility’s manufacturing processes so as to provide support to departmental personnel
- Constantly assesses the facility’s operational efficiencies and seeks out opportunities to improve processes in an economic manner
- Implements, drives, and sustains key initiatives that support Company strategic goals
- Drives standardization practices throughout the organization that align with other branches
- Manage and maintain labour and operating costs in accordance with budgets and strategic goals
- Establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with decision-makers in potential and existing customers companies
- Any other duties that may be assigned, from time to time, in the course of work and in furtherance of the company’s strategic objectives.
- General Manager_UK Expatriate Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- General Manager - Farming Operations
- General Manager - Business Development
- Warehouse Manager Job at Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited
- Community Engagement Manager Job at Tuteria Nigeria
- General Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
- General Manager Job at Tempkers