General Manager Job at HRLeverage
HR Leverage Africa - Our client, one of the professional multi-discipline Real Estate and Property Development company in Victoria Island, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Victoria, Lagos
Report Line: MD
- The ideal person will design strategy and set goals for growth and also work closely with the stakeholders of the business for operational and strategic decisions.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Sustaining current market position and growing market share.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- B.Sc / BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Relevant operational and strategic training
Skills & Competency:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making capabilities.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- General Manager_UK Expatriate Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- General Manager - Farming Operations
- General Manager - Business Development
- Warehouse Manager Job at Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited
- Community Engagement Manager Job at Tuteria Nigeria
- General Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
- General Manager Job at Tempkers