GMAT/ GRE/ SAT Tutor Job at PoweredUp Consulting
PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: GMAT/ GRE/ SAT Tutor
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are seeking experienced GRE / GMAT / SAT tutor for our Tutoring Centre to help students achieve target test scores.
- The GRE / GMAT / SAT Tutor will be responsible for working with students on academic areas based on needs and is consistent with program deliverables
- Tutor students to meet the university's minimum GRE / GMAT score requirements
- Teach test-taking strategies
- Maintain a consistent, supportive, student-centred[ approach appropriate for adult learners
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of tutoring GRE / GMAT / SAT preparation courses
- Strong understanding of GRE / GMAT / SAT test system and expert in preparation of these standardized tests
- Must be proficient in all three question types / areas: quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and analytical writing
- Articulate spoken and written communicator
- Passionate and experience teaching international students
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "IELTS Tutor" as subject of the email.
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Primary 4 Teacher Recruitment at Sitrid International School
- Chemistry Teacher Recruitment at Sitrid International School
- Graduate IT Facilitator Recruitment at KISoTech Digital
- Academic Head Job at Gritwel Earlychildhood School
- Teachers Recruitment at Horizon Consults
- Experienced Physics / Further Maths Teacher Job at Jacobs High School
- Physical Education (PE) Teacher Recruitment at Springhall British School
- Class Room Teacher Job at Springhall British School
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher Recruitment