God is Good Motors (GIGM) Recruitment for Graduate Service Center Agent
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Service Center Agent
Job Locations: Umuahia-Abia, Abakaliki-Ebonyi, Kano, Lokoja-Kogi
- This role is for personable, customer-centric young graduates who are interested in working with an ambitious ecommerce logistics platform.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any discipline
- Resident in state of job opening
- Experience in customer service/courier service will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Computer literacy & tech-savvy
- Evidence of completion of NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Microsoft Word or PDF version of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using SCA/Location (E.g, SCA/Lokoja) as subject of mail.
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- Senior Customer Success Manager Job at Infobip
- Admin and Customer Service Lead Job at synapse services
- Guest Service Agent (Receptionist) Job at Laim Hotel
- Female Customer Service Representative Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Service Centre Consultant Job at Core Group Southern Africa
- Female Customer Service Officer
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at TLS International Services
- Customer Service Representative at an e-commerce clothing line
- Customer Support Specialist - Hausa & English Job at Bolt