Graduate Finance Intern Recruitment at ActionAid Nigeria
ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organisations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organisation, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass root organisations.
We invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- The Finance Intern will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for generation of financial reports
- S/he will be responsible for timely processing of funds for programme activities for AAN and contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of ActionAid Nigeria (AAN).
- The Intern position is an opportunity offered by ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) for young graduates to earn a post NYSC experience.
- It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between interns and AAN.
- The intern is expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development, while providing quality service to ActionAid Nigeria.
- This is a standard 1-year programme and non-renewable upon expiry.
Education / Qualifications:
- First Degree in Accounting / Finance is essential
- Student Membership of ICAN is desirable
- At least 1-2 years post NYSC experience, one (1) of which should have been spent on a finance position is essential
- Experience in supporting the implementation of financial control systems is essential
- Practical Knowledge of an accounting software EXCEL, WORD is essential
Skill / Abilities:
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal and both oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the Internship Application Form and send your Applications in an MS Word attachment to: Jobopenings.Nigeria@actionaid.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Click Here for more on the Job Description (PDF)
Click here for more Information
- Only electronically submitted forms or CVs as applicable will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g "Finance Intern - Abuja".
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
- Employment Opportunities at FBNQuest Merchant Bank
- Career Opportunities at Greys Restaurant
- Account Officer & Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Bookkeeper Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Accounts and Billing Officer Job at EHA Clinics
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Graduate Management Trainee (Uyo) Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria
- Current Vacancies at Dangote Group
- Internal Auditor Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited