Graduate Internship Program
Vi-M Professional Solutions is the first professional services firm in Nigeria, assisting companies and individuals navigate their Tax, Audit and Business/ Financial Advisory challenges through the use of digital technology.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Program
Job Location: Nigeria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Possess acumen for analytics and written articles
- Not be above 30 years of age
- Have a minimum of Second Class Lower Grade in any first degree discipline (Business Faculty Courses would be give priority);
- Be successful in the Vi-M’s Aptitude Test and Oral interview.
N.B: Proven interns would be considered for full time employment within 6 months of internship
Note: Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
- Industrial Trainee Recruitment for First Contact Banking School
- Graduate/Undergraduate Content Intern Job at Carlcare Development
- Graduate Internship Recruitment at Dataville Research LLC
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship Program 2019
- Industrial Attachment Student at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Graphics Creative Designer (Internship)
- OkadaBooks Internship Programme
- Client Relations Intern at Ellae Creative Branding Agency
- Software Developer (Intern)
- Sales Intern - Commercial Data Analytics at Baker Hughes