Graduate Management Trainee Brewing / Logistics Recruitment at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc - As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
Nigerian Breweries Plc for:
Job Position: Trainee Shift Manager - Brewing / Logistics
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Job Level: Entry Level
Specialization: Supply Chain
About the Programme
Our Graduate Management Development Scheme is targeted at identifying young, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates with the right attitude and profile to pursue successful and interesting long-term careers in a world class environment. As an organisation that is committed to improving Gender Balance, we encourage female applicants to take advantage of this programme
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
About the Role:
This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc's Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young graduates who are desirous of career in brewing or Logistics in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- A 12-month fully residential training programme and
- Formal training and experiential attachments in our breweries.
At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager-Brewing or Logistics in any of our breweries across the country.
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree in any of the science disciplines listed below. A Second Class Honours (Upper Division) plus a Masters' degree will be given priority:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry/Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology.
- Biological Sciences
- Must have completed NYSC with discharge certificate.
- 0 - 2 years work experience.
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance-related increments/bonuses.
- Health benefits
- Transport Allowance
Note that only online applications will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Storekeeper Job at Vertex Realty Solutions Limited
- Inventory Controller Job at Kwik Delivery
- Assistant Store Keeper Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Graduate Management Trainee (Uyo) Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Greensprings School
- career Opporties at ZETA Technologies Recruitment at
- Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- 2021 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program