Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
Following its incorporation, Food Concepts secured franchises from reputable South African Quick Service Restaurants operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria. The Company subsequently acquired and developed other Brands, such as Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield and Yum Yum
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Management Trainee
Job Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- In a bid to meet our unprecedented growth and expansion at Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic), we are currently recruiting Management Trainees for our upcoming Chicken Republic (QSR) store in Minna Zungeru Road Minna Niger State.
- Minimum of First Degree or Higher National Diploma with 5 credits O'L including Mathematics and English Language.
- Must have completed or exempted from NYSC
Note: Food Concepts Plc will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated location will be considered.
- Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- Graduate Customer Support Intern Recruitment at WhoGoHost
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince
- Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Trainee Consultant Recruitment at Bizarch Consulting
- 2022 World Trade Organization Young Professional